September Deadline – Tuesday the 8th (Due to Labor Day)
(After successfully submitting art)
Location: At L/A Arts, 415 Lisbon Street, 3rd Floor (Above Chamber) 207-782-7228
- Wednesday, September 9th & Thursday September 1oth
(After Art Walk)
Location: L/A Arts, 415 Lisbon Street, 3rd FL, 207-782-7228
- Thursday, September 3rd, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- There is a $5.00 Submission Fee.
(This means $5.00 per Artist submitting work, NOT $5.00 per piece Submitted)
- ZERO COMMISSION on sales during the Art Walk and any subsequent online purchases at ArtWalkLewistonAuburn.com
**L/A Arts can process credit card transactions for a fee of 5%
- Read our Submission Guideline and Agreement, by submitting work you are agreeing to the requirements, conditions, responsibilities and information stated in that document
-Click Here To Download-
- Artists may submit 1 to 15 pieces.
- All submissions must be in digital .JPG format, and file sizes must not exceed 1MB each.
- Submissions require Artist’s contact information
- If you wish to submit a piece that is NOT for sale, price the item at $99999.99.
- All items submitted must be ready for display. All wall art must be set with hanging hardware.
- Items that have not been submitted by the submission deadline will not be shown.
- Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
Submit Your Work
- Please have all information and each of the photos of your pieces under 1MB ready before beginning, you CANNOT log back in to finish your submission.
- Do NOT email your submission information.
- $5.00 submission fee must be submitted by the artwork submission deadline.
- Mail / drop-off: L/A Arts, 221 Lisbon St, Lewiston, ME 04240
Extend Your Impact: Curate Art Walk
We need artists to help with curation, which happens on a specific Monday each month before Art Walk from 10:00 am–4:00 pm starting at L/A Arts (221 Lisbon Street). If you can lend a hand, please email us or call the office at 207-782-7228. Thank You!
Extend Your Visibility: Host Your Art Walk Space
Artists are strongly encouraged to attend the gallery venue featuring their work to mingle with patrons. We recommend taking this opportunity to sell your art and display any promotional materials you may have. Additionally, work will remain displayed for two to five weeks, depending on venue. Artwork scheduled for display should be available for the length of the exhibit.